Family

Family

Saturday, June 12, 2010

THIRTY!

I finally turned the big 3-0! Not really such a big deal since I've felt 30 for awhile; having three kids will do that to you! I feel really blessed to have made it this far and feel like I've already accomplished a lot! I have a beautiful family.....



I finally finished my bachelor's degree. I graduated from Texas State University with a BS in Applied Mathematics and a minor in Physics this past December.....



I have great friends.....

At my surprise party-Ashlee, Me, Amber, Elise, Natalie and Eli in background

Here's to another thirty years (and more hopefully)!

2 comments:

Katie Richardson said...

Your friends all look like so much fun. I wish I could have been there in person to celebrate!

Lena said...

You may feel 30...but you don't look 30--you youthful creature, you! : ) Happy bday somewhat belated!