Family

Family

Saturday, March 16, 2019

I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR.....

Ok, you don't have to listen to me roar, but I did it!!! I completed a half marathon! It was a pretty cool feeling aside from my left calf cramping up at the 13 mile mark and my right calf cramping up right before the finish line, and the 50 yr. old fat lady running next to me that Miguel told me to beat, the unbearable pain in my feet, the complete feeling of exhaustion, the pain that sets in when the adreneline quits. But let me tell you, it was totally worth the medal that I got. Ok, I guess it's really hard to detect my sarcasm in words, so in all actuality, it was a lot of pain, but I perservered and I FINISHED!!! Not that it's a world record or anything, but I did it in under 3 hrs. So the moral of this story is, what you put your mind to, you can accomplish. Now, it's on to the next thing!! (originally written 10/2013).

1 comment:

Ever Lighten said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Custom chenille patches