Family

Family

Friday, February 8, 2008

Wish me luck! I'm off.....


Just wanted to say one last 'good-bye' before I become a world class half-marathon runner! Ok, that's not entirely true.
I really wanted to ask for your prayers and blessings that I can complete my race, I don't actually sink into the sand (I'm running 13 miles on sand, why?), I beat a 70 yr. old lady (that was my husband's asperations for me), my bowels don't get shy before the race, that my bowels don't get unshy during the race, that I can complete the race before they start taking it down, and that my feet don't fall off!
That's it!
That's all I'm asking for!!!
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Mia said...

Prayers and love coming your way! Have a blast and take pics before and after... we won't ask that you stop during the race to take any ;)

Jan said...

Good luck on the race -- you will be awesome!! I will say special prayers for your bowels! ! (still laughing over that one) Let us know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're a brave woman. My friend keeps trying to talk me into doing one of these. No way Jose!

100 Percent Cottam said...

yay, wendy! your rock! best of luck, girlie.

Ashlee said...

I am so proud of you for doing this!!! I'm glad you didn't poop your pants too!!!

Chrissy said...

Congrats on finishing your run! You're a rock star!!! Love ya!

Kristi said...

Can I tell you how awesome you are for completeing this!! And in sand, no less! I'm doing the next one with you, I swear!!! Thanks for inspiring me :)