Family

Family

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Charlie's Angels, almost!




Life has been as busy as ever, but I still managed to get in some paintball action with my friend, Shonna! We 'work' together at school, but really hang out all day! She invited me to go play paintball with her and her family and a bunch of people I didn't know, and I was all over that! If you haven't ever tried, you should. IT's Totally FUN! If it wasn't so expensive, it would be my new hobby!





Besides school, working, being a wife/mom, things are good. Eli's doing well in school, loves scouts and still likes to tease his siblings! Livi is growing up, learning her alphabet (Thanks Mrs. Bonnie & Mrs. Denise) and becoming a pro on her bike! Ethan is my last child for a reason--precious, but has no fear! After all, he's just trying to keep up with Eli and Livi. He likes to do anything that involves running, jumping, kicking or throwing. He's all boy to put it simply. Miguel is as busy as ever! He started club volleyball and that takes him away on weekends! It's a good thing he still loves it!

Ethan and Livi with Marge's dog, Guiness. No, Livi's not homeless, and yes, she did pick out her own outfit and brush her own hair!

4 comments:

Monson Family said...

ha!! i love the disclaimer about Livi!

sampsonslaughter said...

Hey Wendy...our neighbor goes to bootcamp in Buda at some park over there...her name is Jenny. i think she goes at 6 or 630AM...is that the same one you go to?

btw, i woke up at 430AM the other day and didn't go back to sleep 'cause I had "I'm Your Angel" in my head...i blame it on your blog;)

Ash said...

I missed your new post too! Dang Guinness is big! Looks like you had fun paintballing. I miss the days of laser tag...remember when we used to do that? And...I miss you sister.

Shari said...

Hey Miss Wendy. I came across your blog from Heather's and just had to say hi! I get to see the Hatch family every now and again...they are a few miles down the road.

You'll have to keep in touch!