Family

Family

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Almost Summer!

(family picture at Maritza's-Grandma-Graduation)


This crazy thing called life keeps throwing things our way! In a nutshell, I got my personal training certification, finished my semester of school (yes, I passed both my classes and have only ONE class left to graduate), Livi finished Pre-K, Ethan finished his Lambs class, and Eli finished THIRD grade, and Miguel's club volleyball team qualified for the Junior Olympics.


To say the least, it's been one heck of a rollar coaster! Things are about to pick up even more, and hopefully, it'll slow down after 2 months! I start boot camp full time on Monday. I've been instructing classes on M/W/F and teaching at Livi and Ethan's school on T/Th. I teach 6 classes a day, M-Thurs., 4 on Friday and 1 on Saturday. Miguel starts his volleyball camps also, so we're looking forward for the J.O. in Miami, when we get to see each other--that's at the end of June. Here's to the crazy summer!

4 comments:

Ash said...

Now that's a successful family! WOW! Go Wendy! 6 classes a day??? That's CRAZY! I hope you get to have a little fun this summer!

Love ya, Miss ya!

Mia said...

Wow girl, you have been crazy busy!!! The family picture is gorgeous.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful pics Wen, as always!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

your entry made me tired just reading it! congrats on finishing your classes and teaching too. good luck in boot camp this week. :)