Family

Family

Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer turns into School Time!

(at the Rainforest Pyramid in Moody Gardens-Galveston)

So, the summer flew by, again. Don't you remember how time used to be so much slower when you were a child? Why is it that it gets faster and faster the older you get? We had a good summer. It went quickly because I was working about 60+ hours a week, for two months of it. I finally quit and was able to spend the last part of the summer with the kids.

(in Galveston at the Rainforest Cafe)

Alivia went into Kindergarten and Elijah started 4th grade today.
That left just me and Ethan. When I asked him what we should do today, he replied "let's play Bingo!" We never got around to Bingo, but we did have a blast at the jumpy place (indoor bounce house place).
(Ethan climbing on the school playground after we dropped the other kids off at school!)


I would say it was a good summer, but glad for school to start! I start school on Wednesday--I'm finishing my last class (2nd comp. science class) and will graduate in December from my very long college career. Ethan will go to Mother's Day Out program on T/Th and that leaves me to find some new freedom!! To another great school year!

5 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

so cute! thanks for sharing the new photos and we can't wait to see y'all in October. Good luck with your last class. Can you tell me what day you'll be graduating???

Ash said...

They are getting so dang big! And cute too;) And I am so happy for you that you are graduating! Congratulations!! I want to be there so let me know whats going on! We need to talk and catch up, sister! Love ya

Amy Pratt said...

the kids are so dang cute!!! Thanks for the b-day song for Jenna btw...she had a good b-day...tell Livi and Eli that I hope they have fun at school...can't believe Livi is gone all day!!! Aren't you sad????

Chrissy said...

Precious pics! Love those kids :) I want to know when you're graduating too... do you know what day? I'm SOOOO there. Wouldn't miss it.

Kristi said...

Wendy, your kids are so cute...Eli is SOOO adorable, I could pinch his cheeks. I hope you guys are living it up :)