Family

Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's official...I'm ....

no, not pregnant. Whoever thought that should be shot, ok, not shot, but seriously?? I'M GRADUATING from college on Friday!!


This has been a very long journey that started when I was just 18, and now I'm 29. Now, all that time was not spent in school. I did take 5 years off to have 3 kids! After a lot of perserverance, patience, hard work, and tears, I will receive my bachelor's degree in Applied Mathematics and a minor in Physics. After being in school so long, not sure what to do now! I guess enjoy my kids before they're all grown up and be a mom!
We'll see what's next for me! Any suggestions??




10 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

congratulations once again!!! we are so happy and proud of you. As for now, just take some time off! Rest from school, relax and enjoy being done. You have plenty of time to move on to other things but just enjoy this. You deserve it. :)

kristyo15 said...

Yay, Wendy! So proud of you! Congratulations!

Kristy

Monson Family said...

You are my idol Wendy!!!!!! CONGRATS to you and your family!

Amy Pratt said...

yeah....just a shade under a decade...you know i had to post the "tommy boy" comment...you know that i'm bursting at the seams with pride that my little baby sister...the last of the pistorius kids...finally has graduated..and with a math/physics degree....you ROCK!!! So proud...love you sis!

The Hathcock 3 said...

Congrats Cousin Wendy! What an accomplishment. Enjoy the "whew-I can breathe now" moments. :)
Erin

Maren and Dustin said...

Wendy, you are so great. Congratulations on all your hard work!

Lisa said...

Love it! You posted..."It's official...I'm.." I think you better be careful with what you joke about! I think Maritza has something there. You might actually be posting that in a few months (think cold weather...no homework....) Love you!

Mia said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you.

Lena said...

Hurray for you!! Maybe someday I will get brave and follow in your footsteps...though, I don't think I could "maintain Sanity in the Chaos" and it might lead to the death of me...and my family...that's kind of morbid...so, not really my family, just me...

Ash said...

This is sooooo late! but CONGRATULATIONS SISTER!! I still wish I could be there! You have worked so dang hard...so many would never have pulled this off! yOu are AWESOME!

Love ya