Family

Family

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School...Back to School 2011


Today was the first of many!  Miguel's first day of school in his 8th year.  The first day of middle school for my oldest...

...that's crazy.  I still have friends I met from middle school!  Today was Alivia's first day of 2nd grade.

It was also my baby, Ethan's first day of Kindergarten. 

Can't believe I finally got all my kids into school!  It's amazing how you work so hard as a mom and never think you're kids are going to grow up or learn to clean up after themselves (still working on that one) or go to school.  Then, when it finally happens you wonder where all the time went! Now, I'm supposed to grow up??? This stinks! I'm still looking for a job but will enjoy my days that I don't have to work full time!  Here's to another great school year!!!




3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your family is too cute! Congratulations on being an empty nester :)

Kinsey Pistorius said...

for real, those are great pictures of ALL your kids! Hope everyone had a great first day, including you. :)

Mia said...

Oh gosh they have all just gone and grown up! Your kids are beautiful. We have a 2nd and Kindergartener too, time flies.