Family

Family

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kentucky!

So I had the pleasure to reconnect with an old and dear friend this past weekend and it was AMAZING to say the least! She was my college roommate at BYU our freshman year. I have been trying to see her for a few years now and finally, after 12 years, my dreams came true. Katie asked me to help her work a trade show. I thought it would be a fun experience and a chance to catch up! 
What I didn't realize was the awesome time I was going to have and how lucky I was to be able to spend it with her. We were able to get in some good shoe shopping and dinner to catch up between all the crazy hours of the trade show.  It was worth the trip just to do that! I learned a lot while I was there and feel very grateful I was asked to come! She is an amazing woman and has an amazing company! Check it out: pujbaby.com



2 comments:

Amy Pratt said...

Cute pic sis! can't wait to update both our blogs with cute pics from sisters weekend!!!

Ever Lighten said...

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much custom embroidered patches